Hello everyone! This is the Gambling.Pro team, and today I have an article for you about the additional tools you can use to increase the conversion of your traffic on Gambling and Betting offers, and to convert already incoming traffic into new and repeat deposits.
Let’s get straight to the point.
The essence of most of these methods is that you create additional touchpoints with your target audience, and through these points, you can influence people after they have seen your advertisement and clicked on the advertiser’s link. For many webmasters, work ends at this stage, but I believe this is inefficient, as if you don’t use additional methods of converting your traffic, you lose at least 30% of the total deposits.
The much-talked-about and somewhat tiresome push notifications are not as hopeless as they may seem at first glance. Driving traffic from push networks to gambling is no longer as profitable due to the fact that the quality of traffic in most of these networks is currently near zero. And the cost of this traffic, on the contrary, seems to be skyrocketing…xD It’s virtually impossible to recoup such crap with the resulting conversion into deposits at the price offered by push networks, so I don’t recommend push traffic as a source for gambling/betting. However, it’s not worth giving up on the technology itself.
When is the use of push notifications effective and justified?
– You use a mobile app to drive traffic (which already increases the traffic conversion by at least 30% compared to landing pages) and integrate the function of sending push notifications to all installed users. Now with this mailing list, you can influence people with engaging advertiser content and send them current bonuses, promotions, information about the start of a tournament, information on where to hit the jackpot today, victories, and online other players (social proof). This small app update will significantly increase the number of first deposits, the return of players to the platform, and the number of repeat deposits. This is especially important if you work on a RevShare payment model.
– You drive large volumes of traffic using intermediate pages. Then on these pages, you can subscribe people interested in your ads to the push mailing list and then send your notifications for free, which will lead them back to the advertiser’s landing page.
– You have your own resource with organic traffic, and you collect a database from it for mailing news from your resource and its partners, and then you send not only news but also ads through this database.
P.S. To avoid being unsubscribed, don’t send notifications too often. Three to four times a week is enough. This also applies to applications if you don’t want people to delete your app from their phones – don’t abuse access to their personal space and don’t annoy them with unnecessary pushes.
Sending emails to your users’ emails is an old alternative to push notifications, but not as intrusive.
Many webmasters assume that email newsletters do not work properly and require more effort than they bring in profit. I think this is not entirely true and if you start doing everything right from the start, after three weeks – a month you will see the first conversions from the newsletters.
How can you get a database of emails?
– If you have an API registration form – you can collect addresses directly from it, at the stage of registration through your mobile app or from your landing page. There can be problems with such a database, as people did not give their consent to the mailing. These problems can be avoided if you do not accumulate thousands of addresses in the database, but start working with them as they come in, that is – you get 20 registrations today – send letters to 20 emails. Got 200 registrations – break it down into parts 20-50-80-150 send them in stages, within 2 days, morning and evening. Thanks to such pirouettes with databases, increasing the number of subscribers to your newsletter will look natural to email service anti-fraud systems.
– You can subscribe people to your newsletter on your pre-landing pages – promising them something valuable in return – a manual, a case study on earning on strawberries, a 100% casino-winning scheme, etc. I immediately say, at the stage of subscription it is better not to deceive people and give them a normal quality content for subscription. Otherwise, the loyalty of the base to your mailings will tend to 0 from the start, and you will not see any conversion.
– You can buy an already collected database of addresses, but you will also need to start sending from a small number of letters.
How to start working with email newsletters correctly?
– It’s better to figure it out from the start and set up your server for mailing.
– Another option is to use cloud services – but this can be quite expensive and may not pay off on a large volume of mailings. If you want to send 200k-300k emails every day – it’s better to set up your server.
– Buy a clean new domain for mailing (you can use an old one if it has a positive history);
– Install Google’s postmaster on the domain – thanks to it, the anti-fraud systems of email services will be more loyal to the mailing from your domain from the start, compared to those who do not have a postmaster installed;
– Do not use stop words in letters – because of them, even the most harmless letter can fly into the “spam” folder. You can easily find their list on Google with queries like “stop words email newsletter”, “stop words spam filters”
– Do not use HTML templates in the first letters. This can also affect the determination of your letter by anti-fraud systems of postal services as spam.
– Do not accumulate a base and do not send the first letters immediately to all users of the base – your letters will end up in spam. A couple of such cases and you’ll catch a spam ban from Google, and bye. Scatter letters regularly and gradually increase the number of subscribers to the base. A normal scheme is 20-50-80-150-220-350-500-650-800-etc. Until you get about 5 thousand subscribers in one mailing, and then you can already throw on top of + 300-600 emails at a time. And then you will add 1000 or more. So your base will grow to unprecedented sizes. And all this will look natural for the anti-fraud of email services)))
– Do not insert a large number of links, buttons, and typical elements in the text of the first letters, which will be repeated in all letters, and again can be perceived by anti-fraud as spam.
– Do not forget to segment databases by offers and do not mix them with each other. If you segment the base and understand what target audience you have in one segment or another – it will be easier for you to work with these people in terms of selecting an optimally working arbitrage approach for their conversion. It has been proven by experience that it is much more effective to work with segments of the email base separately and tailor creatives for each layer of the target audience (this, by the way, works not only with emails), rather than spamming the entire base with the same typical message;
What letters to send to the subscribers of the base?
– As in push notifications, you can send people letters with engaging advertiser content.
– Emails allow more room for imagination than pushes – you can attach a file to a letter, and a beautiful infographic and video. That is, in the letter, you can even make a very very cool, full-fledged heating pre-landing page on HTML if you try.
Using chatbots allows you to increase the efficiency of working with your pages on social networks. There are different types of chatbots for Facebook, Instagram. For other popular social networks, you can probably find something similar. They are all designed to instantly respond to messages that traffic may send to your groups.
For example, you work with Facebook and, of course, use a fan page. If you are going to pour not from Instagram, but from Facebook, then about 35% of your traffic will go to the fan page, familiarize themselves with the information on it, and if the fine page is adequately designed and inspires trust, part of this traffic will immediately convert to the calls under the posts. Another part of the people will not get enough information, then they will most likely ask some questions in the messages of the group. That’s where our chatbot should work.
P.S. You need to program the bot in such a way that it immediately gives a person instructions for use (for example, it offers a list of questions that you can ask it. In the answers to these questions, you can work through the person’s objections more deeply.)
P.P.S. In your personal messages with a person, you can send him texts and pictures of any content, all the great creatives that did not pass moderation can be put to use here 🙂
No matter how you work, the traffic you drive to the product may have various objections and questions that are not always resolved with an FAQ block, for example. Then a person will need more information, he will have two ways – to write to you in the chat and ask his questions directly, or to go to Google and find answers on his own.
In the second case, a person will most likely leave you forever in the depths of the big Internet. So, to avoid this, it is better to give him the opportunity to contact you on his own.
Ways of feedback can be very different:
– Personal messages on social networks
– Chat on the site
– Chat inside the mobile app (you can integrate with the API of Telegram, for example)
Here it is not very important what exactly it will be, the main thing is that it just exists!
Calls to action in group posts – where they can be used – should be used and the more, the better! For example, Facebook has long demonstrated that posts containing multiple links to an offer in the text and a call-to-action button perform better than posts with a single link and no button.
Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
represent a new trend among website and mobile app developers. A PWA is something of a hybrid between a mobile version of a website and a regular native app. This technology works through Manifest and ServiceWorker scripts, which essentially do everything for you – they create a PWA version of your site and place a shortcut on the user’s device desktop.
The PWA version of your site will periodically monitor new content on the site and add it to the cache. As a result, users can have autonomous access to your site’s content even when their device is not connected to the internet.
Another feature of PWA is that installing them on a mobile phone or computer does not require visiting the usual app stores. Installing a PWA is similar to subscribing to browser push notifications, except the prompt to subscribe appears at the bottom of the screen, not the top right like a push subscription.
In what situations would using PWA apps be effective?
– If you want to make your site accessible to everyone, even those on EDGE… If you need to speed up the performance and returns from an existing site, PWAs are an excellent solution. There are already quite a few successful cases of using PWA versions of sites. They have been found to significantly increase user loyalty to the site and their conversion to purchases.
– If you want to boost your site’s Google ranking – yes, Google now gives more priority to sites with PWA versions. There are many reasons for this, from more convenient and faster UX to security. By the way, to use PWA technology, you must connect an SSL certificate to your domain; without it, SW will not work.
– If you don’t want to deal with the AppStore and GooglePlay, are tired of bans and farming developer accounts, but want to use the benefits of native apps, such as push notification distribution, fixing the entry point for the user, and deep links.
Is the conversion of PWA apps better than usual APKs?
Internet users have not yet got used to the idea that apps can be installed on devices simply by accepting a notification in the browser. Also, this method of installation is associated with the tiresome pools. Because of this, the conversion to PWA installations may seem lower than that of usual APKs in the store, but if you present the PWA app as ‘install a shortcut for quick and safe game access’, the person will respond to such a message with more understanding and loyalty.
However, the conversion to deposits and repeat deposits remains at the same level as APKs.
For SEO of websites: APK or PWA, which to choose?
The choice tends to lean towards PWA, as they are easier for users to install – they do not require permission to install unregistered software on Android;
The time is not far off when PWAs can be installed on iOS devices. Not many know, but Apple – under Jobs – became the pioneer of the idea of web applications and the absence of such a link as the AppStore.
PWA or APK for Facebook?
Here it is better to choose APK, as it can embed Facebook’s SDK to drive traffic with installation optimization.
Also, APKs uploaded to the store undergo automatic moderation on Facebook, which significantly simplifies the arbitrator’s work at the start.
When working with PWA on Facebook, traffic will have to be poured onto a pre-landing, and this link will need to be cloaked.
I will say right away that implementing everything I described in this article without any technical preparation will be somewhat difficult, but if you work with the Gambling.pro team, you automatically get almost all these features, along with our mobile applications!
I wish you success and the highest conversion rates! Any questions? Ask your personal manager at Gambling.pro right now!